Requests for Charitable Donations
SLT is committed to the communities we serve and is pleased to contribute to worthy causes. We receive hundreds of requests each month, and make a concerted effort to accommodate as many requests as possible. In an effort to allow organizations who have not benefited from a donation from SLT, we will only consider your request if it has been one year from the date of your last event/donation. Please use the following guidelines when submitting charitable requests.
Guidelines for charitable donations:
- It has been at least one year since your organization has received a donation from SLT.
- Requests must be submitted in writing on event/organization letterhead or through online form.
- Requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the event or any media deadlines.
- Please allow three weeks to process your request. SLT will respond to your request either way, via fax or email. Please do not call SLT regarding the status of your request.
- Include a contact name, address and email in your proposal of the person that should receive the donation.
- Requests should be for tickets only. SLT will specify which production.
- SLT does not make financial contributions.
- Requests should not exceed one written page in length.
- Summarize the event or organization’s objectives and purpose.
- Provide a description of the event or program.
- Please explain how the donation will be recognized in promotion of the event, at the event and post-event.
SLT does not make contributions to the support of:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religious, sex or national origin.
- Political or partisan organizations or candidates.
- Organizations established to influence legislation or specific elections individuals
Please fax or mail the charitable request to:
Springfield Little Theatre
Attn: Box Office
311 E Walnut
Springfield, MO 65806