A VOLUNTEER CLUB FOR SPRINGFIELD LITTLE THEATRE
Mission: To provide volunteer and financial support to help meet the staff-identified needs of the Springfield Little Theatre organization and its facilities
Membership Dues: A $35 Annual Membership for active Flymen is suggested
Honorary Flymen: If you would like to contribute, but are unable to volunteer your time, you can sign up to be an Honorary Flyman and make a gift of $50.
2nd Tuesday of each month at 5:30 pm
2017-2018 Flymen Meetings:
- To assist the SLT staff with special projects such as the installation of new shelving and furniture at the Creamery Costume Shop, safety mats in the west alley, and a gate for the east alleyway
- Organized work calls
- Work with Springfield Little Theatre Technical Directors Chuck Rogers and Jamie Bower to assist with set construction
- Work with Springfield Little Theatre Technical Directors Chuck Rogers and Jamie Bower to provide volunteer support on strikes:
- Mamma Mia!—Sunday, October 8
- The Miracle Worker—Sunday, November 5
- Elf – The Musical, JR.—Sunday, December 10
- West Side Story—Sunday, February 4
- Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding—Sunday, February 25
- Madagascar, JR. – A Musical Adventure—Saturday, April 8
- How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying—Sunday, May 20
- All Shook Up—Sunday, June 24
Facebook Group: Springfield Little Theatre Landers Flymen
To become a member of The Landers Flymen:
- Complete registration online here.
- Mail your completed membership form to Springfield Little Theatre at 311 E. Walnut Street, Springfield, MO 65806.
For more information contact the Education Department at (417) 869-3869 or firstname.lastname@example.org.