The Springfield Little Theatre Gift Certificate is valid as payment for all Springfield Little Theatre events. Gift Certificates are valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. The Gift Certificate is ONLY redeemable at the Landers Theatre Box Office in person, by mail or by phone. It will not be accepted on our internet store. The Gift Certificate is not refundable or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen. Springfield Little Theatre Gift Certificates are available for purchase in person or over the phone with the box office.
To redeem your gift certificate by mail, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Specify the performance you would like to attend (name of show, date and performance time)
- Indicate the number of tickets you need and at what price level. If you have any specific seating requests or needs, be sure to note them.
- If you would prefer that someone call you prior to processing your order, please indicate this and include your phone number.
- Figure up the total cost of your tickets.
- Check, money order or credit card may be used to make up the difference between the cost of your tickets and the amount of your gift certificates. If you send a credit card number, please include the expiration date, as well. (If the total for the tickets is less than the amount of the gift certificate you will receive the difference in gift certificates, unless the amount is under $5.)
- Include your name, phone number and address.
Landers Theatre Box Office
311 E. Walnut
Springfield, MO 65806