Patron Season Tickets
- Patron vouchers can be used at any of the 8 shows during our season
- Private Season Opening Party
- Total Ticket Flexibility
- Priority Seating
- Free Ticket Exchanges
- Free Parking
- Tax Deduction
- 10% off additional tickets purchased
- Recognition in the Playbill
Prices for 2015-16 season:
- Actor Level – 16 vouchers – $495 / Tax Deduction – $63.00
- Director Level – 24 vouchers – $990 / Tax Deduction – $342.00
- Producer Level – 24 vouchers – $1485 / Tax Deduction – $837.00
- Executive Producer Level – 24 vouchers – $1980 / Tax Deduction – $1332.00
- Angel Level – 24 vouchers – $2475 / Tax Deduction – $1,827.00
- Grease – September 11-October 4, 2015
- Huck Finn – October 22-November 1, 2015
- Miracle on 34th Street The Musical – November 27-December 13, 2015
- A Few Good Men – January 22-31, 2016
- Disney’s Aladdin Jr – February 18-28, 2016
- Sister Act – March 18-April 3, 2016
- Junie B. Jones The Musical – April 14-24, 2016
- Little Shop of Horrors – May 20-June 5, 2016
Prices for 2015-16 season:
- Great Option 1 – 5 Vouchers for any production of your choice in Platinum or Gold Seating. Must be used for 5 different Productions.
- Adult – $140
- Senior/Student – $110
- Child – $75
- Great Option 2 – 3 Vouchers for any production of your choice in Platinum or Gold Seating. Must be used for 3 different Productions.
- Adult – $96
- Senior/Student – $75
- Child – $45
If you would like information about purchasing 2014-2015 season tickets, please call the Springfield Little Theatre Box Office at 417.869.1334 x4 or e-mail the box office at email@example.com.
Redeeming Your Season Ticket Vouchers
- Redeem each voucher for the date you want.
- Redeem vouchers at your convenience: one show or multiple shows at a time.
- Redeem early for best seating choices.
- Complete information on back of voucher.
- Submit your order by:If extra tickets are ordered, payment must be included. To have tickets mailed to you, include a self addressed stamped envelope. Otherwise, tickets will be held at the box office.
- MAIL: send your voucher(s) to: Springfield Little Theatre 311 E. Walnut St. Springfield, MO 65806
- PHONE: 417-869-1334
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations will be held for 72 hours but are unconfirmed until payment or vouchers are received. Unconfirmed reservations may be subject to being released.
- Tickets not picked up by deadline will be released.
- Tickets reserved but not picked up will invalidate the voucher for the run of that show.
- Tickets can be exchanged for a different performance of the same show only. A $1.50 per ticket exchange fee will be charged. Exchanges can be made no later than 24 hours prior to show time. Original tickets must be returned. NO REFUNDS.
- All orders MUST BE PAID by voucher redemption or by credit card, check or cash at time of reservation.
- If a reservation is made but tickets are not picked up, voucher CANNOT BE USED for a later performance of that show.
- Please note: All tickets to be “paid” by vouchers must be picked up no later than 30 minutes prior to show time. Those tickets not picked up are subject to being released.
- No exceptions.