Patron Season Tickets for 2014-15 – On Sale Now
Season Tickets for 2014-15 – On Sale May 27
Individual tickets for 2014-15 – On Sale July 1, 2014
Patron Season Tickets patron vouchers can be used at any of the 9 shows during our season
- Private Opening Night Events
- Total Ticket Flexibility
- Priority Seating
- Free Ticket Exchanges
- Free Parking
- Tax Deduction
- 10% off additional tickets purchased
- Recognition in the Playbill
Prices for 2014-15 season :
- Actor Level – 16 vouchers – $495
- Director Level – 32 vouchers – $990
- Producer Level – 48 vouchers – $1485
- Executive Producer Level – 64 vouchers – $1980
- Angel Level – 80 vouchers – $2475
2014-2015 Main Stage Performances:
- Disney’s Mary Poppins – September 12 – October 5, 2014
- A Streetcar Named Desire – November 14-23, 2014
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee – January 23 – February 8, 2015
- The Wizard of Oz – April 3-19, 2015
- Tuna Does Vegas! – May 8-17, 2015
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrels – June 12-28, 2015
Prices for 2014-15 season:
Great Option 1 (includes one ticket to each of the mainstage shows listed above $121 for Adults $108 for Seniors and Students $75 for Children 14 and under Great Option 2 (includes 4 tickets to be used for 4 different mainstage shows listed above) $101 for Adults $90 for Seniors and Students
2014-2015 Kraft Family Series Performances:
- The Phantom Tollbooth Jr – October 17-26, 2014
- The Littlest Angel – December 5-14, 2014
- Disney’s My Son Pinocchio Jr – February 20 – March 1, 2015
Prices for 2014-15 season:
Family Option (Includes 1 tickets to each of the family series listed above) $36.00 for Adults, Seniors and Students $29.00 for Children 14 and under If you would like information about purchasing 2014-2015 season tickets, please call the Springfield Little Theatre Box Office at 417.869.1334 x4 or e-mail the box office at email@example.com.
Redeeming Your Season Ticket Vouchers
- Redeem each voucher for the date you want.
- Redeem vouchers at your convenience: one show or multiple shows at a time.
- Redeem early for best seating choices.
- Complete information on back of voucher.
- Submit your order by:If extra tickets are ordered, payment must be included. To have tickets mailed to you, include a self addressed stamped envelope. Otherwise, tickets will be held at the box office.
- 1. MAIL: send your voucher(s) to: Springfield Little Theatre 311 E. Walnut St. Springfield, MO 65806
- 2. PHONE: 417-869-1334
- 3. E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations will be held for 72 hours but are unconfirmed until payment or vouchers are received. Unconfirmed reservations may be subject to being released.
- Tickets not picked up by deadline will be released.
- Tickets reserved but not picked up will invalidate the voucher for the run of that show.
- Tickets can be exchanged for a different performance of the same show only. A $1.50 per ticket exchange fee will be charged. Exchanges can be made no later than 24 hours prior to show time. Original tickets must be returned. NO REFUNDS.
- All orders MUST BE PAID by voucher redemption or by credit card, check or cash at time of reservation.
- If a reservation is made but tickets are not picked up, voucher CANNOT BE USED for a later performance of that show.
- Please note: All tickets to be “paid” by vouchers must be picked up no later than 30 minutes prior to show time. Those tickets not picked up are subject to being released.
- No exceptions.