THEATRE THE SOCIAL DISTANCING WAY!
We have missed you! And while we are all eager to get back, there are a few new policies in place that we’d like for you to keep in mind when you come to the see the show!
- We will no longer be able to allow audience members to choose their own seats. A seating chart will be created roughly a week before the date of the show, and seating assignment will be sent via email at that time. Audience members with mobility restrictions should contact the box office as soon as tickets are purchased so we can accommodate your needs. 417-869-1334 (Mon-Fri, Noon-5pm)
- At this time, masks will be required by all audience members, staff and volunteers for this show.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- Due to seat and social distancing rules, we will not be allowing new group ticketing purchases of 10+ tickets at one time.
- Concessions will not be available during this time.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed around the theatre for your use. Thorough cleaning before, during and after the performances will be done by theatre staff and volunteers.
- To limit congestion in the lobby following the performance, we will dismiss the audience by rows. The lobby will be closed for gatherings following the performances.
We want to ensure that all of our audience members have a safe return to the theatre so please, if you are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms, or feeling ill in any way, please stay home and we’ll see you another time!
Associate Board for Young Professionals Application Now Open
The Springfield Little Theatre Associate Board for Young Professionals are looking for new members! Open to people ages 25-40, the Associate Board members are theatre ambassadors to other young professionals in the community. Responsibilities include attending theatre shows and events with guests new to the theatre, planning fundraising events to benefit the theatre while also attracting new members of the community, providing feedback and ideas of how to grow the Springfield Little Theatre audience.
Applications are open through July 17. Questions can be emailed to Megan Buchbinder, Director of Marketing, at email@example.com.
Associate Board Application: Click Here
Springfield Little Theatre is a nonprofit, volunteer-driven organization energized by the highest artistic ideals that strives to entertain, educate, and involve the community in live theatrical productions and in the preservation of the historic Landers Theatre.
Sign up for Springfield Little Theatre eBlasts and keep up with all the latest information and happenings!