Great for new/entry level AND returning students. No experience necessary.
Summer Stages will teach musical theatre performance basics through theatre games, improvisation, ensemble text, scene-work, and musical theatre song & dance. Participants who love visual art will also have fun with themed craft projects.
Springfield Little Theatre’s Summer Stages – Where everyone is a star!
SUMMER STAGES SCHEDULE
Summer Stages Session IV: Trolls
Location: The Judy • 237 S Florence Ave., Springfield MO 65806
Dates: Monday, July 20–Thursday, July 23
Ages 6–18, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
|Cost of Camps||Sibling Discount Cost||Multi Camp Discount Cost|
Ages 6–18: $170
One snack each day and a t-shirt included
(Additional shirts for family members can be purchased for $20 at the time of registration.)
Please contact an SLT Education Registrar to register at a discounted rate. 417-413-2287
- 25% sibling discount available after registering a first child at full price
- 15% discount available for any subsequent Summer Stages programs: Session I, II, III, IV or V. Not applicable to any other camp offerings.
Morning & Afternoon Childcare Supplement
Morning Session: 8:00–9:00am
Afternoon Session: 4:00–5:00pm
Need to drop your kid off early and/or have them stay a little later?
Morning and afternoon childcare supplements are available where students have the option to:
- Play games
- Watch movies
- Participate in STEM activities
- Create dances
- Tell stories/invent plays
- Perform puppet theatre
Additional Cost for Supplements:
- Morning Supplement–$7.50 per day or $25 per week
- Afternoon Supplement–$7.50 per day or $25 per week
- Both Morning and Afternoon Supplement–$12 per day or $42 per week