237 S Florence Ave
Springfield, MO 65806
(Ages 13 – Young Adult)
SLT’s Theatre Administration Camps are all about THE BUSINESS OF LIVE THEATRE, the workings of the Landers mainstage, and the operations of The Judy!
How does Springfield Little Theatre plan a season? What goes on in the main office in preparation for a production? How does a show get marketed? How do we make a show profitable? How do our supporters get recognized? What goes into planning for each of our education offerings? What must be done to orchestrate the current camp and the next several summer camps? How do we juggle all of the pieces and parts?
Enjoy an inspiring breakfast with SLT staff members, a working lunch with the Landers creatives, and focused one-on-ones with Springfield Little Theatre’s leadership team!
Learn about the operations of SLT and be a part of making it all happen in Theatre Administration Camp. Are you interested in photography, design, directing, videography, marketing, social media, fundraising, teaching, front-of-house, box office, or executive leadership? If so, Theatre Administration Camp is for you!
No Previous Experience Necessary. All are Welcome!
- Ages 13 – Young Adult: $225
- Sibling Discount: $168.75
- SLT Trouper 2nd Camp Discount: $168.75
Includes one snack a day and a t-shirt
Please contact an SLT Education Registrar to register at a discounted rate. 417-413-2287
- 25% sibling discount available after registering a first child at full price
- 25% discount on a second Theatre Administration Camp session to SLT Youth Performance Troupe students after registering for the first session at full price