Springfield Ballet’s The Nutcracker
2 hours with a 20-minute intermission
THE NUTCRACKER IS PRODUCED BY SPRINGFIELD BALLET, INC.
The Nutcracker is rated G and is appropriate for all audience members
Share the magic of The Nutcracker with someone you love this year!
Follow along as Clara and her Nutcracker Prince dash from an extravagant Christmas party to a fierce battle with the evil Mouse King, then on a magical journey through the Land of Snow and Kingdom of Sweets. Celebrate this holiday tradition with Springfield Ballet and the ones you love!
Single tickets on sale October 1st!
For more information or to purchase a Season Subscription,
contact Springfield Ballet at (417) 862-1343 or by visiting their website.
Continue to support the theatre at home!
Not ready to come back to the theatre but still want to see the show? We’ll be LIVE STREAMING each night of the show so you can stream the live show from the comfort of your own home. It’s as easy as one, two CLICK! Just buy tickets to the LIVE STREAMING show on the date of your choice, more details to following before these go on sale October 1, 2020.
Theatre the Social Distancing Way!
Our Covid-19 Policies
- We will no longer be able to allow audience members to choose their own seats. A seating chart will be created roughly a week before the date of the show, and seating assignment will be sent via email at that time. Audience members with mobility restrictions should contact the box office as soon as tickets are purchased so we can accommodate your needs. 417-869-1334 (Mon-Fri, Noon-5pm)
- At this time, masks will be required by all audience members, staff and volunteers for this show.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- Group ticket discounts are still available, however, group seating will be determined by household.
- Concessions will not be available during this time.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed around the theatre for your use. Thorough cleaning before, during and after the performances will be done by theatre staff and volunteers.
- To limit congestion in the lobby following the performance, we will dismiss the audience by rows. The lobby will be closed for gatherings following the performances.
We want to ensure that all of our audience members have a safe return to the theatre so please, if you are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms, or feeling ill in any way, please stay home and we’ll see you another time!
Senior (62+)/Student/Military $26.00
Children (ages 12 and under) $22.00
Groups of 10 (Max) $22.00 each
(Visit our Group Sales page for details)
+$3 per ticket processing feeBuy Tickets