Theatre the Social Distancing Way!
Our Covid-19 Policies
- We will no longer be able to allow audience members to choose their own seats. A seating chart will be created roughly a week before the date of the show, and seating assignment will be sent via email at that time. Audience members with mobility restrictions should contact the box office as soon as tickets are purchased so we can accommodate your needs. 417-869-1334 (Mon-Fri, Noon-5pm)
- At this time, masks will be required by all audience members, staff and volunteers for this show.
- Temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- Group ticket discounts are still available, however, group seating will be determined by household.
- Concessions will not be available during this time.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed around the theatre for your use. Thorough cleaning before, during and after the performances will be done by theatre staff and volunteers.
- To limit congestion in the lobby following the performance, we will dismiss the audience by rows. The lobby will be closed for gatherings following the performances.
We want to ensure that all of our audience members have a safe return to the theatre so please, if you are experiencing any COVID-like symptoms, or feeling ill in any way, please stay home and we’ll see you another time!