A VOLUNTEER CLUB FOR SPRINGFIELD LITTLE THEATRE
Mission: To provide volunteer and financial support to help meet the staff-identified needs of the Springfield Little Theatre organization and its facilities
Membership Dues: A $35 Annual Membership for active Flymen is suggested
Honorary Flymen: If you would like to contribute, but are unable to volunteer your time, you can sign up to be an Honorary Flyman and make a gift of $50.
3rd Tuesday of every third month
2018-2019 Flymen Meetings:
- Tuesday, July 24, 5:30pm
- Tuesday, October 23, 5:30pm
- Tuesday, March 19, 5:30pm
- Tuesday, June 18, 5:30pm
- To assist the SLT staff with special projects such as the installation of new shelving and furniture at the Creamery Costume Shop, safety mats in the west alley, and a gate for the east alleyway
- Organized work calls
- Work with Springfield Little Theatre Technical Directors Chuck Rogers and Jamie Bower to assist with set construction
- Work with Springfield Little Theatre Technical Directors Chuck Rogers and Jamie Bower to provide volunteer support on strikes:
- Disney’s Newsies – Sunday, October 7
- The 38 Steps – Sunday, October 28
- A Christmas Story – The Musical – Sunday, December 9
- Cabaret (at Nathan P. Murphy’s)
- The Awesome 80s Prom (at The Old Glass Place)
- Disney’s The Little Mermaid, JR. – Sunday, April 7
- The Secret Garden – Sunday, May 19
- Footloose – The Musical – Sunday, June 23
Facebook Group: Springfield Little Theatre Landers Flymen
To become a member of The Landers Flymen:
- Complete registration online here.
- Mail your completed membership form to Springfield Little Theatre at 311 E. Walnut Street, Springfield, MO 65806.
For more information contact the Education Department at (417) 413-ACTS or email@example.com.