Springfield Little Theatre reaches over 60,000 individuals annually through our productions at The Landers Theatre and over 30,000 kids through our educational department. These are not just numbers—these are lives that were able to experience the magic of watching, performing and creating live theatre. These experiences have the power to change, challenge and inspire, and we are so fortunate to be able to make such a large impact in this way.
However, ticket sales only cover approximately 44% of the costs for Springfield Little Theatre, which include productions costs, educational programming, and maintaining the beautiful, historic Landers Theatre, and as of 2019, The Judith Enyeart Reynolds School of the Performing Arts for Springfield Little Theatre. As a result, we need your help to maintain the quality and future of Springfield Little Theatre. There are numerous ways you can support the theatre.
- Give a gift of any amount
- Become a Patron
- Sponsor a production (This isn’t just for businesses! There are varying levels!)
- Take-a-Seat Campaign: Donate and have your name or a name of a loved one on the back of a seat at The Landers Theatre
- Donate the cost of a single ticket…every dollar makes a difference!
- Sign up for monthly recurring donations…a little each month adds up!
- Join the NEXT STAGE Campaign
- Naming Rights at The Judy
- Derrick Jarvis Education Scholarship Fund
- The Bigger Picture Campaign
However you give, and whatever the amount, we are so grateful for your support!