Season Patron Memberships & Flex Pass Packages
Located in the heart of downtown Springfield, Springfield Little Theatre offers a 7 show Main Stage season with many ticketing options that bring you the most theatre-bang for your buck! Introducing our new Flex Pass Package for the 2019-20 season which gives the opportunity to buy a a bundle of tickets at once with the flexibility of when and what show they’re used for, with added benefits for being proactive in your ticket buying. In addition, our Season Patron Memberships are offered for individuals who wish to have a season pass to each show and support the theatre with an extra contribution. Patrons receive special perks and a tax deduction for part of their membership.
With a price point and a ticket option for every age of theatre-goer, the Patron Memberships and Flex Pass Packages are the perfect ways to enjoy YOUR community theatre all season long!
June 10, 2019—Season Patron Memberships On Sale
June 24, 2019—Flex Pass Packages On Sale
July 8, 2019—Single Tickets and Group Sales On Sale
*Flex Pass Packages are not available for the current 84th season. Group sales and individual tickets are on sale for the remainder of the season.
Season Patron Memberships
By becoming a Patron, you are supporting your community theatre AND receiving the most benefits.
Exclusive Patron Benefits
- 10% discount on all additional tickets for all shows except for the Junior show
- Tax deduction for a portion of their membership
- Membership tickets may be used on any show except for the Junior show
- First access to seating options
- First access to purchase the Junior show at $15 each
- A parking pass in a nearby parking lot
- Invitation to opening night receptions with the cast and creative team as well as other special events for patrons throughout the year.
- A ticket to the patron’s choice between an upcoming 2019-20 show at Nathan P. Murphy’s or an upcoming 2019-20 Immersive Event
- $10 discount off special event tickets including: The Roast, Curtains & Corks, Immersive Event, Nathan P. Murphy’s event.
- No Credit Card charges (unless the 3-payment option is selected)
- Free ticket exchanges
- An SLT 85th Season Patron T-Shirt
Season Patron Membership Prices
|Patron Levels||Vouchers||Price||Tax Deductible Amount|
At this time, Patron Memberships are only available for purchase through The Landers Theatre Box Office, not through our online portal. Please mail your completed Patron Membership Form, call or visit The Landers Box Office in person to complete your order.
Flex Pass Packages
NOW A TICKET OPTION AS FLEXIBLE AS YOU NEED THEM TO BE!
Flex Pass Packages allow you to purchase tickets without the pressure of choosing which show you’d like to see and when you’d like to see it, with added benefits as a reward for being proactive!
Buy the tickets first, figure out when you can use them after! Win-win!
How does it work?
Each Flex Pass holds 6 tickets (conveniently the number of shows in our Main Stage Series this season.)
The tickets on each Flex Pass can be used however you’d like to. One ticket to each show, two tickets to three shows, six tickets to one show…whatever floats your boat!
NOTE: These passes are vouchers. You must call the box office to redeem your tickets when you decide which show you’d like to see!
Flex Pass tickets are sold in the following packages:
Flex Pass Adult Package
Flex Pass Senior/Student Package
Flex Pass Child Package
If you purchase a Flex Pass Adult Package, all the tickets on that pass are adult-priced tickets. All tickets on the Senior Package are senior-priced tickets….and so on and so forth.
WHAT IF I NEED 12 TICKETS?
Then you buy TWO Flex Pass Packages! Each pass can be sold in multiples of 6 tickets. So, if you need 12 tickets, get two! It couldn’t be simpler!
BUT WHAT IF I NEED 7 TICKETS?
No problem! You can purchase one Flex Pass and then when you redeem your tickets for the show of your choice, just purchase a single ticket at the original price. Easy peasy!
FLEX PASS PACKAGE BENEFITS:
- Use your passes for any show in the Main Stage Series except the Junior show
- Flex Pass Packages go on sale June 24, before the general public!
- You get to purchase tickets to the Junior show before the general public. (And trust us, these will go fast!)
- $5 off other special events at SLT including The Roast, Curtains & Corks, an upcoming Immersive event and more!
- SLT Car Decal to show everyone that you support the arts!
Flex Pass Package Pricing
Flex Pass Adult Package: $180
Flex Pass Senior Package: $172
Flex Pass Student Package: $172
Flex Pass Child Package (For kids under 12): $122
- You can pay in full using cash, check or credit card. We like all three.
- You can pay in two equal payments as long as everything is paid in full before September 12, 2019.
To purchase a Season Patron Membership or Season Subscription Package:
- Call The Landers Theatre Box Office at (417) 869-1334
- Mail your completed order form to Springfield Little Theatre at 311 E. Walnut Street, Springfield, MO 65806.
For more information contact the Box Office at (417) 869-1334 or email@example.com.