How to Buy Tickets
To purchase tickets in person
Please visit the Springfield Little Theatre Box Office at 311 E. Walnut. Box Office hours are Monday through Friday 11am to 5pm. The Box Office is also open 2-1/2 hours prior to each performance time and remains open through intermission. There is a $5.00 processing fee on all orders paid by credit card or check. All tickets purchases are non-refundable.
To place an order online
Visit our Upcoming Shows page and click on the show of your choice for a show description. Click the “Purchase Tickets Online” link. Tickets can be ordered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. A $5.00 processing fee will apply.
To place an order by phone
Call our office at 417-869-1334. Hours of operation are 11:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. There is a $5.00 processing fee on all orders. The Box Office is also open 2 hours prior to each performance time and remains open through intermission. There is a $5.00 processing fee on all orders. All tickets purchases are non-refundable.
To place an order by mail
Mail your order with specific event, date, time and price location with payment to: Springfield Little Theatre Attn: Box Office, 311 E. Walnut, Springfield, MO 65806. Include a $5.00 process fee for the order. Please add $2.00 to your order if you would like the tickets mailed back. Be sure also to include your address so we may mail the tickets to you (time permitting) and a phone number where we may reach you if we have questions about your order.
To redeem Springfield Little Theatre Gift Certificates
The Springfield Little Theatre Gift Certificate is valid as payment for all Springfield Little Theatre events. The Gift Certificate may be used to purchase tickets for any event that is on sale at the time of redemption (regardless of when the show will actually take place). Gift Certificates are valid for one year from date of purchase. The Gift Certificate is redeemable at the Springfield Little Theatre Box Office in person, by mail or phone. It will not be accepted by our internet store. The Gift Certificate is not refundable or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen. Springfield Little Theatre Gift Certificates are available for purchase in person at the Box Office.
To redeem your gift certificate by mail, you will need to follow these instructions:
- Specify the performance you would like to attend (name of show, date and performance time)
- Indicate the number of tickets you need and at what price level. If you have any specific seating requests or needs, be sure to note them.
- If you would prefer that someone call you prior to processing your order, please indicate this and include your phone number.
- Check, money order or credit card may be used to make up the difference between the cost of your tickets and the amount of your gift certificates. If you send a credit card number, please include the expiration date, as well. Include your name, phone number and address.
Springfield Little Theatre Box Office
311 E. Walnut
Springfield, MO 65806
Groups of 20 or more are eligible for a discount for many of the shows at the Landers Theatre. For shows which we are unable to offer a discount, we may still be able to assist your group with seating arrangements. Call the Box Office today at (417) 869-1334 to arrange for your group visit to the Historic Landers Theatre!
Lost or Forgotten Tickets?
In the event that you lose or forget tickets to your performance, please call the Box Office at (417) 869-1334 to receive your replacement tickets. Please have as much information ready to give the operator concerning your performance date, time, approximate seat location and order date. Replacement tickets will not be mailed up and must be picked up at the Will Call in the Landers Theatre lobby, no later than 30 prior to the performance start time.
- Exchanges must be made within 24 hours of show date. The box office must receive old tickets and $1.50 per ticket exchange fee.
- No exchanges will be made after the show.
- Exchanges must be for the same show.
- There is NO EXCHANGE FEE for Patron season ticket holders or if a person is changing the date to purchase additional tickets.
- There are NO REFUNDS given on purchased tickets or season tickets.