Front of house volunteers handle all ushering and ticket-taking responsibilities before, during and after the show. These volunteers represent the theatre and are the individuals that the audience interacts with the most during their experience, so these volunteers are expected to do everything they can to make sure each audience member has a fun and memorable time at the theatre!
If you are looking for a fun way to be involved with the theatre that’s not on the stage, and have a chance to see the shows for FREE, here is a list of front-of-house opportunities:
- Ticket Takers
- Scan tickets of each audience member and point them in the direction of their seats
- Hand out will-call tickets
- Pass out playbills
- Show patrons to their seats
- Assist with any audience needs
- Monitor photography and video restrictions during show
- Pick up discarded programs post-show
If you are interested in volunteering for Springfield Little Theatre, please call Laramie Ellis, (417) 869-3869 x118.